Calin added me into his nomination list for the Versatile Blogger (thanks, C. :)), so I thought it would be a good idea to enter the ‘game’, find 7 bloggers from my extensive PF list to present to you and also entertain you with 7 facts about me.
1. I have a nice raspy voice (served me well in my 10 years as a radio DJ), even if I never smoked. Didn’t even get curious to try. Of course most people who hear my voice think that it’s impossible for a woman to sound like this without ‘help’. From what I can see my daughter has a ‘low’ tone too, let’s hope she’ll take this from me.
2. I was raised by my father. He ‘had’ me at 21 and got custody, since the lady didn’t even want to consider raising me. I had to spend about 5 years in an orphanage, until they solved all the legal issues (first she claimed she’s raising me, though she never did, then they had paternity tests etc.) It took years for everything to solve, but, when I was 5, they finally got me ‘home’. I’ve always had a great relationship with my father, he’s an amazing guy, and love my grandparents a lot (my grandpa actually died 11 years ago and it was a huge shock for me).
3. I love dogs. OK, I love animals, but I am crazy about doggies. We have 2 rescues at home and we plan on getting my daughter her own dog when she’s older. Probably another rescue.
4. I love sweets (chocolate mostly). Probably comes from my childhood, back in the Communist years, when we could barely find any decent chocolate. I’d be able to indulge only on my birthday and the big holidays (Easter and Christmas).
5. I’m addicted to ‘tech’ stuff. I couldn’t care less about makeup, clothing and jewelry, but, get me into an IT store and I’m all yours. 😀
6. I’m usually a very easy going person and rarely get angry. But when I do … ask MIL, she knows
7. There’s nothing I hate more than being told what to do, how to raise my child, how to clean or cook. Yes, this led to some huge fights with MIL, but she’s getting the idea.
And now my nominees:
- Budget Blonde
- Frugal Rules
- Diversified Finances
- The Wallet Doctor
- Money Ning
- Financial Samurai
- Dinks Finance
There are more cool blogs I read, but the list ‘said’ 7 only. You can find some more PF blogs [here] (if your blog doesn’t appear there and it respects the guidelines, drop me an email)