In the past three months I have bookmarked tens of what I consider to be the best personal finance blogs. This allows me to have something nice to read each day and I was also able to get in touch with some really nice people. Here is my personal list (no specific order), which can be improved with your help. Under the big list you’ll have a contact form. Please use it if you want to have your own blog submitted here.
Since my best personal finance blogs to comment on list is geared towards the blogs that are active and easy to comment on, these features are VERY important in my view. So, here is the criteria I used to submit blogs and please have this in mind when proposing your own PF blog.
- the blog is on its own domain name/hosting account. I do not list blogs that are hosted on wordpress.com, blogspot.com etc.
- the blog is ACTIVE, meaning at least 1 post/week.
- it uses the basic comment system as this blog does (the one WordPress has). I do not list blogs that allow comments only via Facebook, Disqus, Active Debate etc. I don’t want to have to register to comment, it should have a simple guest form to fill in.
- content quality is important. I don’t read/list blogs where there’s little actual content and way too many sponsor ads.
.. and now the big list:
Best Personal Finance Blogs to Comment On:
Add you Personal Finance Blog
- Please submit your blog only if it meets the above guidelines.
- Submit your blog only once.
- Your link should be up in the list in under 24-48 hours (unless I’m in a vacation).
- New links will appear in the top, to get some exposure
- Please remember this is a PERSONAL list, nothing official
- If you’d like to discuss some real advertising options, please check the advertising page.