Another week is ending and it’s been an active one, regarding the personal finance blogging. Since it’s Sunday and you probably just want to relax and maybe have something good to read, I tried to get you few links to some of the best articles I found this past week. Please enjoy:
- Eliminate Eating Out for Convenience with Batch Cooking – There IS time to do it, if you plan well, there are LOTS of money to be saved and the food will be 10 times better than the crap we eat out. A great article that will show you how to cook at home and still not waste an entire day. I think home cooked meals are the best thing for a family, both money and health wise.
- Keep a Trail to Save Your Tail – no matter what you agree on with someone, get it in writing. Yet another example why ‘spoken’ words are worthless and only what’s in writing is taken into account.
- It All Starts With an Emergency Fund – I love articles that remind us over and over again that having a ‘safety net’ is VITAL for us to be able to pay off debt (and not get into any others too soon) and get on a better financial footing.
- A rant about people who “can’t save” – if you really put your mind to saving, it’s not impossible. A nice story and an inspiring article.
- Why Aren’t You Saving for Retirement? – we should never forget about our retirement and the need to be well prepared for those years.
Previous 5 articles: